Monday, March 3, 2014

Within Witchcraft/Wicca Is Any Of It Satanic?

Since I have made a Facebook page to link my web store and blog I was stunned and somewhat overwhelmed by the amount of people that have reached out to me with questions, comments and just overall communication. I’m thrilled you all are so interested in my blog and work, for that I am making March Q&A month, even though I already have posts lined up feel free to keep the questions coming. Some questions may seem a bit silly but I welcome almost all questions, just not any which may be harassment/offensive to some. Keep it clean.

 
Today’s Q&A

Within Witchcraft/Wicca is any of it satanic? –Amanda

Absolutely NOT!  Satan or satanic rituals are not a part of the witchcraft/Wicca religion at all. I common misconception is that we are succubus, practice infanticide or even as wild as consorting with the devil.  We live by “Do what thou will as long as it harms none” and by the threefold law, “whatever you do comes back to you three times three times three” – If you do see or hear about anyone partaking in satanic rituals, they are Satanists not witches. Witches and Wiccans believe in peace and harmony for all.



-The Crafty Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment