Friday, March 21, 2014

Conjuring

Since I have made a Facebook page to link my web store and blog I was stunned and somewhat overwhelmed by the amount of people that have reached out to me with questions, comments and just overall communication. I’m thrilled you all are so interested in my blog and work, for that I am making March Q&A month, even though I already have posts lined up feel free to keep the questions coming. Some questions may seem a bit silly but I welcome almost all questions, just not any which may be harassment/offensive to some. Keep it clean.

Today’s Q&A


Dont' you have to conjure things to do magic? -Amber

Sometimes, but most people are mislead to believe it is paranormal being like evil ghosts and demons. Magic can be a part of wicca/pagan/holistic nature, but in fact it is very similar to praying and asking guidance from a spirit guide or invoking a Goddess or God. Not all rituals require your to invoke or call upon a higher being. Most rituals/practices have you use visuals, such as candles, stones etc.


-The Crafty Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment