Monday, March 10, 2014

New To The Craft

Since I have made a Facebook page to link my web store and blog I was stunned and somewhat overwhelmed by the amount of people that have reached out to me with questions, comments and just overall communication. I’m thrilled you all are so interested in my blog and work, for that I am making March Q&A month, even though I already have posts lined up feel free to keep the questions coming. Some questions may seem a bit silly but I welcome almost all questions, just not any which may be harassment/offensive to some. Keep it clean.
Today’s Q&A
What should someone new to the craft do? -Robert


Do a little research first and find others that share your passion, read books on Wicca and other pagan religions and see what fits you best. You will find that is a lot of traditional aspects, but don’t let someone tell you there is a certain way you must don’t things. There is no “right” way to be a witch. Create your own path, follow your on journey.



-The Crafty Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment