Friday, March 7, 2014

Do You Need To Be In A Coven?

Since I have made a Facebook page to link my web store and blog I was stunned and somewhat overwhelmed by the amount of people that have reached out to me with questions, comments and just overall communication. I’m thrilled you all are so interested in my blog and work, for that I am making March Q&A month, even though I already have posts lined up feel free to keep the questions coming. Some questions may seem a bit silly but I welcome almost all questions, just not any which may be harassment/offensive to some. Keep it clean.


Today’s Q&A

 Do you have to be in a coven? –Kelsey

Nope. There are plenty of solitary pagans out there. I’m one of them. It’s not necessary to be within a group or coven, but it is fun to have those who share the same values and ideas. You are able to bounce ideas and chants off of each other and have people who you know are going to support you and will always be there when you need someone to talk to. More importantly it’s not the connection with other wiccans or pagans that’s important. It is about the journey that someone has with themselves that is the true purposes.


-The Crafty Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment