Best of all this project will only cost $4.00!
. Brown Paper Lunch Bags
. Rubber Bands
. Ribbon, String, or Yarn
. Sticks (from your yard)
*All items italicized are item you probably already have around your own home.
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
1. Create the broomfs bristles by cutting one of the
paper bags in 1.2" strips from the very top (where
the bag opens) to the very bottom, stopping at the
part of the bag that sits flat on the table top.
2. Lay the cut paper bag flat on the table. Place the uncut
paper bag on top of the cut paper bag, so that the bottoms
are sitting exactly on top of one another.
3. Fill the uncut paper bag about one-quarter full with the
candy of your choice.
4. Put the stick in the middle of the uncut paper bag.
5. Bring the loose strips of the cut paper bag up and around the
sides of the uncut paper bag. Holding both bags tightly against
the stick (about half way up) secure with a rubber band.
6. Tie a piece of string, yarn, or ribbon tightly around the paper
Here is also link for those of you how would like to have a print out of the directions - it will take you to the Dollar Tree site where you can print out a PDF!
Go For PDF!
-The Crafty Witch