Monday, April 7, 2014

Easy Fertility Spell

For the month of April I had opened up to some of my followers and asked what type of spells do they use and need on a daily bases or just in general - each blog post except for holidays or days of importance I will be posts a different spell every day.

Todays Spell

Easy Fertility Spell

You need:

• 9 White Candles

• You and your partner


Before intercourse or your most fertile time say this chant before consummating
 
“With one mind, we call to thee.
 With one heart, we long for thee
 Child of Earth, Wind, Fire & Sea,
 Into our lives, we welcome thee”
 
 
-The Crafty Witch

 

1 comment:

  1. My name is SARAH, my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told me to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, so i contacted him at this email;(agbazara@gmail.com), for him to help me get prenant,And I'm glad we came to DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his powers really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email at: (agbazara@gmail.com) if you are trying to get a baby, he has powers to do it, he has done mine,

    ReplyDelete