Monday, May 26, 2014

Magical Herb Use

So you've decided you're ready to do a magical working... but you're not sure which herbs are the best ones to use. Use this list as a reference point to determine which herbs, plants and flowers are the best choices for your purposes.

Be sure to visit the Magical Herb Gallery for images of many of the herbs listed on this page.

Anxiety: Valerian, skullcap

Beauty: Rosemary, witch hazel, avocado, catnip, ginseng

Business: Hawthorn, sandalwood, basil, frankincense

Courage: Cedar, mullein, tonka bean, cinnamon, yarrow, thyme

Depression: Catnip, dandelion, honeysuckle, goldenrod, hazelnut, mugwort, lavender, saffron,
shepherd's purse, coltsfoot

Employment/jobs: Bay leaf, bergamot, pecan

Fortune/luck: Anise, hazel, holly, pomegranate, snakeroot, cinquefoil, basil, clover

Friendship: Orange, lemon, sweet Annie, vanilla

Gambling/games: Chamomile, Buckeye

Healing: Apple blossom, lavender, barley, comfrey, eucalyptus, fennel, chamomile, goldenseal, feverfew, horehound, allspice, olive, rosemary, rue, sandalwood, wintergreen, peppermint

Intuition: Sage, tobacco leaf

Legal issues/justice: Chamomile, hickory, High John root

Love: Allspice, apple blossom, bleeding heart, catnip, lavender, periwinkle, peppermint, tulip, violet, daffodil, clove, yarrow, marjoram, basil, fig, valerian, endive

Lust: Allspice, cinnamon, clove, dill, foxglove, vanilla, ginseng, yohimbe

Money/prosperity: Bay leaf, basil, chamomile, clover, cinquefoil, tonka bean, Buckeye, myrtle, apple, sunflower, pennyroyal

Prophecy: Jasmine, mint, mugwort, sage, rose, tobacco leaf, heliotrope

Protection: Aloe vera, hyssop, asoefetida, mandrake, heather, holly, mugwort, onion, wood betony, valerian, sandalwood, snapdragon, fleabane, mustard, garlic, foxglove, dill, mistletoe

Sleep: Comfrey, lavender, rosemary, thyme

Strength: Oak, acorns, bay leaf, thistle, yarrow

Wisdom: Rowan, hazel, sage


-The Crafty Witch

1 comment:

  1. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Sam for fast 24 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr. Sam on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr. Sam for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: {supremespellcast@gmail.com or supremespellcast@yahoo.com} You can read more about him on his website and contact him: http://supremespellcast.website2.me his blog> https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com call/WhatsApp +2347087462033 Jerry Mary from Australia






    Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Sam for fast 24 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr. Sam on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr. Sam for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: {supremespellcast@gmail.com or supremespellcast@yahoo.com} You can read more about him on his website and contact him: http://supremespellcast.website2.me his blog> https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com call/WhatsApp +2347087462033 Jerry Mary from Australia

    ReplyDelete