Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Tomorrow

So as many of you know tomorrow is Thanksgiving day and instead of boring you with a post about the history or traditions of Thanksgiving I just wanna write to you and remind you to enjoy this day with your family, put down your phone, you don't need to update facebook or twitter every minute and goodness sake we do not need to see your food on instagram. Spend some time with those who matter.

From the Crafty Witch family to yours - Happy Thanksgiving

-The Crafty Witch

1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago, because he felt i was cheating on him with a male friend of mine, i tried all i could to explain to him but he paid deaf ears, i was emotionally devastated because i really loved him until i saw a post on the internet about Dr osofo, who helps people gain back their lost lover, at first i doubted if it was real because i never believed in such things but i decided to give him a try,I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me, he restored my relationship within 48 hours and my boyfriend was calling and begging to make up with me again, if you need help to repair your relationship or marriage problem. Here’s his contact, call/WhatsApp him on: +2349065749952, Emai   hi        ( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )   

    ReplyDelete