Spells are not to be taken or considered lightly. Before performing any spell, there are certain key elements you must meet in order to bring your spell to fruition.
1. Faith and Certainty. You must be absolutely certain in your mind that what you want to happen WILL happen as a result of the spell. You can have no doubt; you know it, so it becomes...."So Mote It Be".
2. Like Attracts Like. Be absolutely SURE and CLEAR about what you want. What you focus on is what you attract in the positive or negative. It's all about INTENTION.
3. You. You are a key ingredient to a successful spell. Your intention, energy and focus determine the outcome of the spell....or not. THE TRUTH IS IN YOUR HEART, SPEAK IT.
4. Cast Your Own Spells. Since YOU are a key ingredient in your spells, cast your own. Many people approach me and ask me to do spells for them. While you can do spells for other people, the outcome is more successful when a person does the spell himself of herself. Doing your own spell works best because your energy is closer to the outcome than anyone else.
5. Harm None. Never look to go against another person's free will. We all have the right to choose for ourselves. You cannot make someone love you and never wish revenge or suffering on another. We do not curse. It is all in how you ask for something. For example, You can do a spell to attract a love interest into your life, but you cannot make a specific person love you. Also, if someone is evil person and harms others, perhaps consider a spell asking karma to come a bit quicker (it is up to the Gods what that karma will be), along with sending out protective and healing spells and energies for victims of such a person. If you are unsure whether a spell is considered harmful, check with others in the craft. The statement, "Be careful what you wish for", is very, very true in spell casting and spells should not be taken lightly.
6. Rule of Three. As I stated above, be careful what you wish for. If you go against the right of another or spell cast/curse against another person, the wrath of the spell will come back at you at the magnitude of three times of your wrongdoing.
STUDY, LEARN, and CONSULT with others in the Craft before taking on spell casting. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. The more you understand the key elements and the more you practice them, the more successful your outcomes will be. This has been my experience.
-The Crafty Witch